Drag Device DataBase is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Drag Device DataBase may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27th July 2014.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, phone number and physical address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests. This may be collected through Google Analytics Display Advertising Remarketing & Demographics and Interest Reporting modules.
- other information relevant to customer surveys, contests, sales and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Processing your purchase orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for promotional or market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. By means of the Google Display Network, we may also use the information to present you ads for products that might match your interest. No personally identifiable information is ever passed on to Google or any other third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission (from your browser) to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps us analyze web traffic or and how you interact with our site over time. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies are especially important for the proper function of the shopping cart and sales process.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you have previously chosen to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, lease, or in any other way pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. At any time you may unsubscribe from such notifications simply by clicking the unsubscribe link that is always included at the end of every promotional email.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the British Columbia: Personal Information Protection Act. A minimal fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Xanavive Health Corp
PO Box 20036 RPO Shoppers North, Vernon, BC V1T 9L4, Canada or contact us through the helpdesk.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Settings options. You may also wish to look at the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.